This is a partial listing of Dr. Waller’s policy papers.
- “Designing an Information Warfare Campaign Against the Global Jihadi Movement,” in Threat Knowledge Group, The Islamic State and Information Warfare: Defeating ISIS and the Broader Global Jihadist Movement (John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, 2015).
- “The Muslim Brotherhood: Doctrine, Strategy, Operations and Vulnerabilities,” in Anna Bekele and Patrick Sookhdeo, eds., Meeting the Ideological Challenge of Islamism: How to Combat Modern Radical Islam (Westminster Institute/Isaac Press, 2015).
- “Getting Serious about Strategic Influence,” Journal of International Security Affairs, 2009.
- Fighting the War of Ideas like a Real War (Institute of World Politics Press, 2007).
- “Wage Political Warfare,” with Alex Alexiev and Caroline B. Glick, in Frank Gaffney, et al., eds., War Footing: 10 Steps America Must Take to Prevail in the Free World (Naval Institute Press, 2006).